Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle by Fowzia Madar

Pages

Sunday 31 December 2017

Winter Makeup haul | Beauty Bay, Sephora, Pat Mc Grath



 
 

 

Hey guys ! hope you are all enjoying new years I wanted to do a post today about my latest ( and first ) youtube video. To start a channel has been something I've wanted to do for years, but was always was too scared , until recently where I adopted the moto 'Life is short, go for it!' . I would love and appreciate if you could check out the video and if you enjoy subscribe Here . In the video I feature the Jaclyn hill palette and some goodies from Sephora. Also I would love to know what type of videos you like to watch on YouTube ?



Thanks for reading!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Crazy4ties. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign